Blackmer was incorporated in 1903 and is the leading manufacturer of positive displacement pumps, centrifugal pumps and compressors for the transfer of liquid and gas products.
Blackmer is proud to provide innovative product transfer solutions for the following markets: Chemical Processing, Soap & Detergents, Paint & Coatings, Liquid Terminals, Oil & Gas, Biodiesel, Refined Fuels, Liquified Gases, Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), Truck & Transport, Liquid Terminals and Military & Marine.
TX/TXD Series Sliding Vane Pumps
Applications - Clean, lubricating liquids for petroleum products: fuel oil, diesel, kerosene, gasoline, avgas, jet fuel and light lube oils.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates
- Excellent self-priming and dry-run capabilities
- Dual-ended shaft on 2-, 2.5- and 3-inch models simplifies installation
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball-bearing construction provide maximum reliability
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures
- External ball-bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced -- without removing pump from truck