The company FAS, Flüssiggas-Anlagen GmbH Salzgitter, Germany, was established in 1975 as commercial enterprice for LPG equipment (propane/butane). At the end of the seventies the safety idea gained more and more acceptance for customers and users. Due to the legal rules and regulations FAS extended the product range safety engineering and included a large number of further valves, fittings and equipment into the the delivery program in order to comply with the increased requirements in safety engineering of gas producers, suppliers and distributors.
Valves & Armatures
- REGO Internal valves
- Filler connections
- Ball & Safety relief valves
- High pressure hose lines / flexible hose lines
- Wheel wedges
- Cable drums & Hose Reels
- CORIOLIS-Masse-Durchflussmessgerät LPG-mass, PROMASS 80E, PROMASS 83E, PROMASS 84F
- LC-Measuring systems MA5, MA7, MA15
- Corken Z2000, Z3200, Z4200
- FAS-NZ Serie
- Blackmer LGB1, LGL2", LGL 3", LGL 4"
Liquid Level Gauges
- Liquid Level Gauge for Bulk Storage Tanks, FAS-709
- Liquid Level Gauges Rochester 6281 Junior/Senior
Today Domar is the ideal partner of numerous important trailer builders. The functionality of Domar products is guaranteed by the most advanced technologies designed to the fabrication of plastic materials. The injection molding allows the achieving of accurate shapes in each part, especially for the mudguards. The successful element which gave Domar the possibility to be present also in difficult and competitive market, such as the Asiatic market, is the use of automated manufacturing processes.